Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Shopping with Mummy!!



















My first well done flower!! =)


Just got back not long ago. Woke up early this morning at 9am. Today's the 100th day of my uncle's death so i had to go to the temple to do some praying. As usual, we gotta do those kneeling, and walking arounds. I went there with my parents. Sadly, my favourite cousin wasnt there YET. So after the first round of kneeling and praying, me and mum ran off first before the next one starts. Haha! Then my cousin complaint that i didnt tell him that i'm going off. hee. Mum wanted to go shopping, it's a good thing for me. Yup, i spent about 200bucks just like that. Bought the Puma watch i waited so long for!! Yay! Then went shopping around, and got myself 2 skirts and one halter neck blouse. I'm in love with that ELLE wallet. Mum says if the 4D no. i gave her comes out tonight, she'll get it for me. haha. Then, weiyan came to join us for awhile. We accompanied her to get the dress she has been longing for. Yay! it's all great. haha. But she left us after that, and we headed off for dim sum!! Oh yea, i folded a flower using tissue paper. and YES!! i did it! It's like an oh-so-finally-perfect one. (Above picture) I gave it to mummy and she left it in the cab, how nice. But thank god i took a picture of it. Oh yea! We were so bored while waiting for time to past at the temple, then mum and i started taking pictures of ourselves. haha! Oh i cant cant cant CANT wait for the O's to end!! I'm gonna go shopping with my 6years friend. We NEVER hang out after the trip to New Zealand together and we planned to do so after O's. How sweet! *grins* I'm excited! Alright i'm SO TIRED now. I'm gonna rest awhile and do some studying later tonight!

With love, on Wednesday, November 01, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse